Tuesday, May 29, 2012

3 thoughts

These TOMS are on their way to my feet soon! I don't know if I could be any more excited!




One of my good friends really challenged me to pursue my Bible reading unprovoked and without leadership of anyone else.... but also to be open with what God has for me, and what I learn as I read - not to keep it bottled up inside (as is so easy for me). Being open and sharing such things definitely does not come naturally.

If you get a chance at all to do anything this week, grab a copy of this book: Love That Dog by Sharon Creech


I promise, it will change your life. You will think about things in a whole new way, and you may even be inspired. I may have cried and required a solo walk on the beach to ponder it all. It's an easy read, and shouldn't take you longer than an hour or so to complete it. Seriously: Mind. Blown.
A seriously special thank you goes out to Kim for recommending this book to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment