Monday, May 7, 2012

18 weeks

18 weeks until the wedding - my wedding.

I have very little motivation to do much of anything, but the good part is that I want motivation. I want to be motivated. I want to do things. I want to feel accomplished. I want to do things with myself and with my life.

I just get so hung up on details and sweat the small things and get frustrated at myself for doing so.

So, in light of such, I decided I should make a list (regardless if I keep to it or not) of things I want to do or have done before I get married.

Read my Bible and really get into my studies every day
Finish any necessary items to get my teaching license
Keep my personal finances organized
Always have something fun to wear (aka: do laundry)
Get proper rest
Exercise to get in better shape for life and wedding
Spend at least one day of the week doing something I'm passionate about for at least one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment