Monday, May 28, 2012

110 days to go!!!

Um.... so to have Save the Dates or not to have Save the Dates? That is the question. I love them - they're adorable, but potentially an added Thing to do, and more dinero. Gross.

110 days!!! So crazy!!! This time last year I had NO idea I would be getting married Fall 2012.

I'm hopeful about finishing up the guest list this week. My coworker got a really good deal on her invites through a groupon with vistaprint. I'm following it closely now to see if we can do the same.... if I want to go with non-self-printed ones, that is.

Another updateable tidbit, I suppose, is that I will soon be an owner of the 30-day Shred. Sounds ridiculous, I know, but I'm hopeful here, alright? I want to be in shape again, and look good for my wedding/honeymoon (he says somewhere warm... so I'ma take advantage of the whole swimsuit idea).

No comments:

Post a Comment