Monday, January 23, 2012

encouragement

Sometimes it's that one person, who you never really got to know or spent much time with. That person who sees you entirely from the outside and not really all the insanity of your life. They manage to say something that you might not really notice at the time, but makes a world of a difference when you're gone.

Sorting through my oodles of belongings I came across a comment card from the exec of Azalea. Some were stereotypical: "you rock dude," a few quotes, but one really stuck out -- from a girl I rarely talked to and never really spent the time to get to know.

"Hannah, you are one of the most talented/creative people I have met. You will do great at whatever you do after you graduate" <3

...almost makes me feel like I can conquerer the world now, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment